Research and Development: PackScience Center
A state-of-the-art machine pool and an interdisciplinary team of experts turn the PackScience Center to our “Center of Excellence” for innovation, our high-tech center for research and development. And best of all: Here you can be part of the innovation process.
- Package trials using all common packaging machines
- Production of package samples
- Simulation of packaging processes
- Trainings and workshops for customers and partners; topics include e.g. film production and processing, raw materials and material sciences, quality assurance and regulatory affairs
- State-of-the-art packaging systems/lines for flowpack, thermoforming films, tray sealers, vacuum and shrink films
- Interdisciplinary team with extensive experience in the packaging industry
- Practical training and workshops, customised to the individual requirements of the participants
- You are able to competently assess packaging solutions, processes, and machines, allowing you to take sound decisions about investments.
- You can introduce your own ideas to package development and help to shape packaging solutions.
- You can test the practicability of your package, compare and optimise packaging concepts.
87437 Kempten, Allgäu
Phone: +49 831 56 16 450
Please download our PackScience Center-Folder here.